Another year has flown by and once again the holidays are upon us. Each year they seem to come faster and faster. The holidays are always a blessed gift at the end of a long and busy year, and just in time to help us get ready for 2018. This is a time to give thanks for all our blessings and make wishes for our futures.
Habitat for Humanity of North Augusta has much to be thankful. First are the dedicated volunteers that include board members, construction volunteers, and local business that give of their time, expertise and products. Board members work tirelessly to manage the processes to assist needy families. Construction volunteers bring their expertise and time to build the house. Local businesses provide lunches, construction materials, and professional services.
Nothing would be possible without our generous sponsors. The North Augusta community is blessed to have so many, willing to give so much, to raise up those in need and see that everybody deserves a decent place to live. Thank you sponsors! Your gifts have made our House # 18 possible and given the Tyesha Simmons Family a great hand up to a better life!
Thank you for making 2017 successful and I leave you with a few wishes for 2018:
- I wish you the joy of knowing that your chosen work has meaning and significance.
- I wish you peace and a grasp of the reality.
- I wish your patience and serenity in all things.
- I wish you surprising, unexpected kindness, and goodness in abundant measure.
- I wish you gentleness and self-control, and that others would see the face of God reflected in your life.
- I wish you love – profound, embracing, all encompassing love – experienced fully and shared generously.
Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and warm wishes for a brilliant New Year!